|Warranty:||1 Year||After Warranty Service:||Online Support/visit Client's Plant Site|
|Local Service Location:||Agent Is Available If Have Local Office||After-sales Service Provided:||Online Support/visit Client's Plant Site|
|Material:||304/316L Stainless Steel||OEM:||Parameter Customization|
|Output:||Liquid Solution||Applicable Industries:||Manufacturing Plant, Food & Beverage Factory|
SS316L Floating Tubesheet Heat Exchanger,
CE Floating Tubesheet Heat Exchanger,
High Pressure Plate Heat Exchanger
Custom Made High Using Pressure Vessel Grade Shell And Ss304 Ss316l Sanitary Double Tube Sheet Heat Exchanger
The plate heat exchanger is a high-efficiency heat exchanger made up of a series of metal sheets with a certain corrugated shape. Thin rectangular channels are formed between various plates, and heat exchange is carried out through the plates. Plate heat exchangers are ideal equipment for liquid-liquid and liquid-vapor heat exchange. It has the characteristics of high heat exchange efficiency, low heat loss, compact and lightweight structure, small footprint, wide application, long service life and so on. Under the same pressure loss, the heat transfer coefficient is 3-5 times higher than that of the tube heat exchanger, the floor space is one-third of the tube heat exchanger, and the heat recovery rate can be as high as 90% or more.
There are mainly two types of plate heat exchangers: frame type (removable) and brazed type. The plate forms mainly include three types of herringbone corrugated plates, horizontal straight corrugated plates and knob-shaped plates.
The detachable plate heat exchanger is made of many stamped corrugated thin plates at a certain interval, sealed with gaskets around them, and laminated and compressed by a frame and a compression screw. The four corner holes of the plates and gaskets form a fluid divider. The piping and the collection pipe, while reasonably separating the cold and hot fluids, make them flow in the flow channels on both sides of each plate, and heat exchange through the plates
The optimization design calculation of the plate heat exchanger is to reasonably determine its model, process and heat transfer area under the condition of the known temperature difference ratio NTUE, so that NTUp is equal to NTUE.
⒈Plate heat exchanger plates and plate heat exchanger gaskets
⒉Fixed pressure plate
⒊Activity pressure plate
⒌Upper guide rod
⒍Lower guide rod
(Comparison between plate heat exchanger and shell-and-tube heat exchanger)
a. High heat transfer coefficient;
Since different corrugated plates are inverted each other to form a complex flow channel, the fluid flows in a three-dimensional rotating flow in the flow channel between the corrugated plates, and can generate turbulent flow at a low Reynolds number (generally Re=50~200), so heat transfer The coefficient is high, generally considered to be 3 to 5 times that of the shell-and-tube type.
b. The logarithmic average temperature difference is large, and the terminal temperature difference is small.
In the shell-and-tube heat exchanger, the two fluids flow in the tube side and the shell side respectively, and the flow is generally cross-flow, and the logarithmic average temperature difference correction coefficient is small, while the plate heat exchanger mostly adopts co-current or counter-current flow. , The correction coefficient is usually about 0.95. In addition, the flow of cold and hot fluids in the plate heat exchanger is parallel to the heat exchange surface without bypass flow, so the temperature difference at the end of the plate heat exchanger is small, and the water heat can be exchanged. Lower than 1℃, while the shell-and-tube heat exchanger is generally 5℃fff.
c. Small footprint.
The plate heat exchanger has a compact structure. The heat exchange area per unit volume is 2 to 5 times that of the shell-and-tube type. Unlike the shell-and-tube type, there is no need to reserve a place for the maintenance of the tube bundle. Therefore, the same heat exchange can be achieved. The area of the heat exchanger is about 1/5~1/8 of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger.
d. Easy to change the heat exchange area or process combination;
As long as you increase or decrease a few plates, you can increase or decrease the heat exchange area; change the plate arrangement or replace a few plates to achieve the required process combination and adapt to new heat exchange conditions. The heat transfer area of the shell heat exchanger is almost impossible to increase.
e. Light weight;
The plate thickness of the plate heat exchanger is only 0.4~0.8mm, while the thickness of the heat exchange tube of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger is 2.0~2.5mm. The shell-and-tube shell is much heavier than the frame of the plate heat exchanger , The plate heat exchanger is generally only about 1/5 of the weight of the shell-and-tube type. 
f. The price is low;
Using the same material, under the same heat exchange area, the price of the plate heat exchanger is about 40%~60% lower than that of the shell-and-tube type.
g. Easy to make;
The heat transfer plate of the plate heat exchanger is processed by stamping, which has a high degree of standardization and can be mass-produced. The shell-and-tube heat exchanger is generally made by hand.
h. Easy to clean;
The frame type plate heat exchanger only needs to loosen the compression bolts to loosen the plate bundle and remove the plates for mechanical cleaning. This is very convenient for the heat exchange process that requires frequent cleaning of the equipment.
i. Small heat loss;
Only the shell plate of the heat transfer plate of the plate heat exchanger is exposed to the atmosphere, so the heat dissipation loss can be neglected, and no heat preservation measures are required. The shell-and-tube heat exchanger has a large heat loss and requires a thermal insulation layer.
j. Smaller capacity;
It is about 10%-20% of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger.
k. The pressure loss per unit length is large;
Due to the small gap between the heat transfer surfaces and the unevenness on the heat transfer surface, the pressure loss is greater than that of the traditional smooth tube.
l. Not easy to scale;
Due to the full turbulence inside, it is not easy to scale, and its scale coefficient is only 1/3~1/10 of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger.
m. The working pressure should not be too high, and leakage may occur;
The plate heat exchanger is sealed with a gasket. The working pressure should generally not exceed 2.5MPa, and the temperature of the medium should be below 250°C, otherwise it may leak.
n. Easy to block;
Since the passage between the plates is very narrow, generally only 2~5mm, when the heat exchange medium contains larger particles or fibrous substances, it is easy to block the passage between the plates.
The unique structure of double tubesheet heat exchanger makes the two media inside and outside the heat exchanger tube always keep isolated, immiscible, immiscible and free of cross contamination of materials.
1. High efficiency and energy saving: Its heat transfer coefficient is 3000～4500kcal/m2·°C·h, which is 3~5 times higher than the heat efficiency of shell-and-tube heat exchangers.
2. Compact structure: The plates of the plate heat exchanger are closely arranged. Compared with other types of heat exchangers, the plate heat exchanger occupies less area and space. The plate heat exchanger with the same area of heat exchange is only tube 1/5 of the shell heat exchanger.
3. Easy to clean and easy to disassemble: The plate heat exchanger is clamped by clamping bolts, so it is easy to disassemble and can be opened for cleaning at any time. At the same time, because the plate surface is smooth and clean, the turbulence is high and it is not easy to scale.
4. Long service life: The plate heat exchanger is made of stainless steel or titanium alloy plates, which is resistant to various corrosive media. The rubber pads can be replaced at will, and it is convenient to disassemble and repair.
5. Strong adaptability: The plates of the plate heat exchanger are independent components, and the process can be increased or decreased at will according to the requirements, with various forms; it can be applied to various different and technological requirements.
6. No liquid leakage, the plate heat exchanger seal groove is equipped with a liquid drain channel, and various media will not collude, that is,
Plate heat exchangers have been widely used in metallurgy, mining, petroleum, chemical, electric power, medicine, food, chemical fiber, paper, textile, shipping, heating and other sectors. They can be used for heating, cooling, evaporation, condensation, sterilization, and waste heat. Various situations such as recycling.
Solar energy utilization: Participate in the heat exchange process of antifreeze liquid such as the heat transfer medium ethylene glycol in the solar collector plate to achieve the purpose of using solar energy.
Chemical industry: manufacturing titanium oxide, alcohol fermentation, ammonia synthesis, resin synthesis, rubber manufacturing, cooling phosphoric acid, cooling formaldehyde water, alkali carbon industry, electrolysis alkali production.
Iron and steel industry: cooling quenching oil, cooling electroplating fluid, cooling reducer lubricating oil, cooling rolling mill, wire drawing machine coolant.
Metallurgical industry: heating and cooling of aluminate mother liquor, cooling of sodium aluminate, cooling of lubricating oil for aluminum mills.
Machinery manufacturing industry: all kinds of quenching liquid cooling, cooling presses, industrial mother machine lubricating oil, heating engine oil.
Sterilization and cooling of salt, dairy products, soy sauce and vinegar, heating and cooling of animal and vegetable oils, heating and cooling of beer and wort in beer production, sugar making, gelatin concentration, sterilization and cooling, manufacturing sodium glutamate.
Textile industry: heat recovery of various waste liquids, cooling of boiling phosphating fibers, cooling of viscose liquid, cooling of acetic acid and acetic anhydride, cooling of aqueous alkali solutions, heating and cooling of viscose filaments.
Paper industry: cooling black water, heating and cooling of bleaching salt and lye, heat recovery of cellophane waste liquid, heating and cooking acid, cooling of sodium hydroxide aqueous solution, recovery of waste liquid of bleached paper, condensation of exhaust gas, pretreatment Hot concentrated pulp-like waste liquid.
Thermal power plant waste heat district heating, heating domestic water, boiler district heating.
Oil industry: heating and cooling synthetic detergent, heating whale oil, cooling vegetable oil, cooling sodium hydroxide, cooling glycerin,
Power industry: generator shaft pump cooling, transformer oil cooling.
Ships: diesel engines, central coolers, unloading water coolers, piston coolers, lubricating oil coolers, preheaters, seawater desalination systems (including multi-stage and single-stage).
The supporting boiler heats up the seawater for nursery seedlings, which has saved the use of coal, thereby saving energy and environmental protection and improving efficiency.
Others: medicine, petroleum, ceramics, glass, cement, geothermal utilization, etc
1. Cooling and heating in pharmaceutical products.
2. Cooling and heating of water for injection.
3. Condensation and cooling of clean steam and high-purity steam.
4. The injection water / purified water is heated and cooled, pasteurized, and sterilized with superheated water.
1. Adopt new manufacturing process to break the traditional manufacturing method.
2. Strong pressure bearing capacity, able to withstand high pressure and vacuum without leakage.
3. Adopt multi pass structure, improve heat transfer efficiency, save energy and reduce consumption.
4. The product is free of detention, blind angle, easy to clean, easy to dismantle structure and conforms to GMP.
5. High quality and precise 316L seamless steel pipe is adopted, with stable material, smooth surface and GMP compliance.
Why choose us:
1.What about your factory?
Our factory is located in Wenzhou city ,Zhejiang Province and have more than 15 years experience on machinery making.
2.How will your company control the equipment quality ?
We have a qualified expert team ,we will inspect every production proceed .also Machines will be tested in our plant before shipment .
3.How long the warranty will be?
We provide 1 years warranty for the machine running ,but we will afford whole -life service for the machine .
4.Which kind payment do your company do now ?
We accept Western Union, T/T ,D/P,D/C and irrevocable L/C payable etc.
5.Can we become your distributor in our country?
Yes, we very welcome you! More details will be discussed if you are interested in being our agent.
6.Why we choose "JOSTON "?
1. We enhance the reliability of product's quality and working life .
2. We decrease the consumption cost of the product in the ruuning.
3. We improve research personnel's ability to deliver a creative design;
4. We use leading technologies in our product development and innovation, and thereby increase the competitive advantage of products.
7.Do you supply installation equipment in oversea?
Yes, if need, we can send our engineer to your plant to help you do installation and commission.
8.Do you supply installation equipment in oversea?
Yes, if need, we can send our engineer to your plant to help you do installation and commission.
9.How can we know the order production status ?
We will arrange the person to take photo or video during manufacturing in every week to make you to know the production status.When goods are finished,we will take detailed photos or video for your checking ,after approve ,then we will arrange shipment .also you can arrange FAT in our plant when the goods is ready here
10.hat is kind service do you offer before making order ?
1.according to your company URS ,we will make the design drawing accoridingly.
2.after your company approved drawing ,we will make quotation.
3. final we make agreement on payment terms ,delivery time ,package ,shipment etc.
11.how about your company after-sale serivce ?
1. We provide long-term after-sale service.
2. we can do installation and commission for the equipment in your plant if necessary .
3. Meanwhile, you can call or e-mail us to consult on any relevant question since we have a special line for after-sale service. Alternatively, you can communicate on-line with us to solve any problem.
Contact Person: Mr. Charlie Tao