|Marketing Type:||New||Type:||Concentrator/evaporator Machine|
|Warranty:||1 Year||After Warranty Service:||Online Support/visit Client's Plant Site|
|Local Service Location:||Agent Is Available If Have Local Office||After-sales Service Provided:||Online Support/visit Client's Plant Site|
|Heating Model:||Electrical||Function:||Remove Water /solvent From The High Viscosity Concentration Medium, As Well As For Evaporation And Concentration Of High Concentration Feed Solution|
|Core Components:||Vacuum Rotary Evaqporator||Key Selling Points:||Lab Scale Rotary Evaproator|
|Feeding:||CBD Oil, Hemp Oil,glucose, Fructose, Fresh Milk, Tomato Juice, Soybean Milk, Xylitol, Sorbitol, VC, Starch Sugar, Herbal Extractor||Output:||Liquid /semi-solid/ointment|
|Keywords:||Vacuum Concentrator /low Temperature Concentrator/Wiped Film Evaporator/Agitated Film Evaporator/||Applicable Industries:||CBD ,HEMP OIL|
CBD Vacuum Rotary Evaporator,
Lab Scale Vacuum Rotary Evaporator,
FDA Glass Evaporator
Industrial lab scale pilot glass vacuum Rotary Evaporator machine
Industrial lab scale pilot glass Type vacuum Rotary Evaporator machine is s a kind of evaporation instrument widely used in laboratory. It is composed of motor, distillation flask, heating pot, condensing tube and other parts. It is mainly used for continuous distillation of volatile solvents under reduced pressure. It is used in chemistry, chemical industry, biomedicine and other fields.
Industrial lab scale pilot glass Type vacuum Rotary Evaporator machine brief introduction
Rotary evaporator can be used to recover and evaporate organic solvents. It uses a motor to drive the distillation bottle to rotate. Because of the continuous rotation of the still, zeolite can be avoided without boiling. At the same time, due to continuous rotation, the liquid is attached to the wall of the still to form a layer of liquid film, which increases the evaporation area and accelerates the evaporation speed. Attention should be paid to:
(1) In vacuum distillation, the liquid in the bottle may boil when the temperature and vacuum are high. At this time, the vacuum should be reduced to carry out the distillation smoothly.
(2) Stop evaporation, first stop heating, then stop vacuum, and finally cut off the power supply to stop rotation.
Industrial lab scale pilot glass Type vacuum Rotary Evaporator machine Structure principle
Structure: the distillation flask is a eggplant shaped or round bottomed flask with a standard grinding port, which is connected with a pressure reducing pump through a highly refluxing serpentine condensing tube, and the other opening of the refluxing condensing tube is connected with a receiving flask with a grinding port to receive the evaporated organic solvent. There is a three-way piston between the condensing pipe and the pressure reducing pump. When the system is connected with the atmosphere, the distillation flask and the liquid receiving flask can be removed to transfer the solvent. When the system is connected with the pressure reducing pump, the system should be in the pressure reducing state. When using, first reduce the pressure, and then start the motor to rotate the distillation flask. At the end, stop the machine first, and then open the atmosphere to prevent the distillation flask from falling off during the rotation. As the heat source of distillation, it is often equipped with corresponding thermostatic water tank.
Industrial lab scale pilot glass Type vacuum Rotary Evaporator machine working principle
Through electronic control, the flask can rotate at a constant speed at the most suitable speed to increase the evaporation area. The evaporation flask is in a negative pressure state through a vacuum pump. The evaporation flask is rotated and heated in a water bath at constant temperature. The solution in the flask is heated and diffused in the rotary flask under negative pressure. The rotary evaporator system can seal and depressurize to 400-600 mmHg; The solvent in the distillation bottle is heated by heating bath, and the heating temperature is close to the boiling point of the solvent; At the same time, it can also rotate at the speed of 50-160 rpm to make the solvent form a thin film and increase the evaporation area. In addition, under the action of high efficiency cooler, the hot vapor can be liquefied rapidly and the evaporation rate can be accelerated.
1. The rotary motor drives the evaporation bottle containing the sample through the rotation of the motor;
2. Evaporation tube, evaporation tube has two functions: first, it plays the role of sample rotation support axis; second, it sucks the sample out through evaporation tube and vacuum system;
3. The vacuum system is used to reduce the pressure of rotary evaporator system;
4. The fluid heating pot usually uses water to heat the sample;
5. Condensing tube, using double snake condensation or other condensing agents such as dry ice and acetone to condense the sample;
6. Condense the sample collection bottle and cool the sample before entering the collection bottle.
7. Mechanical or motor mechanism is used to quickly lift the evaporation bottle in the heating pot.
Structure of rotary evaporator
The vacuum system of rotary evaporator can be either a simple water suction pump immersed in cold water bath or a mechanical vacuum pump with cooling pipe. Evaporation and condensation glass components can be simple or complex, depending on the target of distillation and the characteristics of the solvent to be distilled. Different commercial equipment will contain some basic features. Modern equipment usually adds functions such as digital control of vacuum pump, digital display of heating temperature and even steam temperature.
Industrial lab scale pilot glass Type vacuum Rotary Evaporator machine usage method
1. Height adjustment: manual lifting, turn the hand wheel on the column, clockwise to rise, reverse to fall
Electric lift, touch the up key, the host rises, touch the down key, the host falls
2. There are two external joints on the condenser for connecting cooling water. One end is connected with inlet water and the other end is connected with outlet water. Generally, it is connected with tap water. The lower the temperature of condensate water, the better the effect. The upper port is equipped with a vacuum joint, which is connected with the vacuum pump hose for vacuum pumping.
3. Before starting the machine, turn the speed control knob left to the minimum, press the power switch indicator to light up, and then slowly turn right to the required speed. Generally, medium speed, low speed and high viscosity solution are used for large evaporation bottle. The flask is No. 24 standard interface, and two kinds of flask, 500ml and 1000ml, are attached. The solution volume is generally not more than 50%
4. When using, first reduce the pressure, and then start the motor to rotate the distillation flask. At the end, stop the motor first, and then open the atmosphere, so as to prevent the distillation flask from falling off during the rotation.
Industrial lab scale pilot glass Type vacuum Rotary Evaporator machine Advantages and disadvantages
1. All rotary evaporators have a built-in lifting motor, which can automatically lift the flask above the heating pot when the power is off.
2. Due to the centripetal force and friction force between the liquid sample and the evaporation bottle, the liquid sample forms a layer of liquid film on the inner surface of the evaporation bottle, which has a large heating area;
3. The force produced by the rotation of the sample can effectively inhibit the boiling of the sample.
Based on the above characteristics and its convenience, the modern rotary evaporator can be used to distill the vast majority of samples quickly and gently, even for the operator who has no operation experience.
Boiling of some samples, such as ethanol and water, will result in the loss of samples collected by the experimenter. During operation, boiling can usually be prevented by carefully adjusting the working intensity of the vacuum pump or the temperature of the heating pot during the mixing stage of the distillation process. Alternatively, anti boiling particles can be added to the sample. For samples that are particularly difficult to be distilled, including samples that are prone to foaming, special condensing tubes can also be configured for rotary evaporators.
Why choose us:
1. What about your factory?
Our factory is located in Wenzhou city ,Zhejiang Province and have more than 15 years experience on machinery making.
2.How will your company control the equipment quality ?
We have a qualified expert team ,we will inspect every production proceed .also Machines will be tested in our plant before shipment .
3.How long the warranty will be?
We provide 1 years warranty for the machine running ,but we will afford whole -life service for the machine .
4.Which kind payment do your company do now ?
We accept Western Union, T/T ,D/P,D/C and irrevocable L/C payable etc.
5.Can we become your distributor in our country?
Yes, we very welcome you! More details will be discussed if you are interested in being our agent.
6.Why we choose "JOSTON "?
1. We enhance the reliability of product's quality and working life .
2. We decrease the consumption cost of the product in the ruuning.
3. We improve research personnel's ability to deliver a creative design;
4. We use leading technologies in our product development and innovation, and thereby increase the competitive advantage of products.
7.Do you supply installation equipment in oversea?
Yes, if need, we can send our engineer to your plant to help you do installation and commission.
8.Do you supply installation equipment in oversea?
Yes, if need, we can send our engineer to your plant to help you do installation and commission.
9.How can we know the order production status ?
We will arrange the person to take photo or video during manufacturing in every week to make you to know the production status.When goods are finished,we will take detailed photos or video for your checking ,after approve ,then we will arrange shipment .also you can arrange FAT in our plant when the goods is ready here
10.hat is kind service do you offer before making order ?
1.according to your company URS ,we will make the design drawing accoridingly.
2.after your company approved drawing ,we will make quotation.
3. final we make agreement on payment terms ,delivery time ,package ,shipment etc.
11.how about your company after-sale serivce ?
1. We provide long-term after-sale service.
2. we can do installation and commission for the equipment in your plant if necessary .
3. Meanwhile, you can call or e-mail us to consult on any relevant question since we have a special line for after-sale service. Alternatively, you can communicate on-line with us to solve any problem.
Contact Person: Mr. Charlie Tao